Friday, June 10, 2016

Flashback Friday: Welcome Home

Exactly one month after publishing this under "Set the Record Straight," I published Going Home. Here's some pictures from one of my many football travels. We played Hampton University. Also if you haven't already read Going Home. Enjoy!!!

November 8, 2015

Welcome Home

                                                                           
Welcome to Virginia: Virginia is for Lovers.
This past weekend my school played Hampton University. Unfortunately we lost but I still had a great time. Why you may ask. Because Hampton is my birthplace. If you didn't know, I am a Navy brat. We moved from the area when I was a baby so I do not remember anything.

At one point in high school I considered attending Hampton University, simply because it was in my birthplace. FAMU won me over and I don't regret the decision. I still had the desire to visit just to know what it was like. Since this was for business with the football team I didn't get to site see except from the hotel and bus lol. It still was nice to be in the atmosphere. 

Here are a few pictures from my trip.

Taking Flight: Taken from our takeoff in Tallahassee.
Night time view from my room
Great hospitality from the Renaissance Portsmouth-Norfolk Waterfront Hotel
It's me lol
View from the hotel
View from the hotel


Old Towne
Old Towne


Statue near the hotel
Old Towne









Sky view of the field

Captains meeting for the coin toss









It rained the entire first quarter.


The school is next to a cemetery.

Pre-Game 
Well thanks for looking at my photos. I enjoyed myself for the little bit I was there. I definitely plan on making a trip back to the area.

Relax, Relate, Release

~BreAllyse


No comments:

Post a Comment