Thursday, June 9, 2016

Rattler and Tiger Throwback

So I don't remember the exact date I published this. I wrote this in the middle of the 2014 football season. I wrote it as sneak peak before the launch of my blog. Didn't even have an estimated time for the blog launch lol. You can still see the growth in my writing in this piece compared to Check Mate and Spring Cleaning. I pray you enjoy. 

FAMU @ Jackson State
August 30 Final 17-22

On our way to Jackson, MS the bus went through a tunnel. Hmmm. You may feel like your life is in a tunnel season. Everything is wrong and nothing goes right. 

Your duty at this point is to never give up. Even when there seems like there is nothing to hope for stay hopeful. Keep trusting God because he hasn't failed you yet. 

While traveling through the tunnel the bus had to slow down but it didn't stop. You may have to slow down the pace of your life to adjust through the darkness. However, keep pressing forward because you are near the end of the tunnel.

My first game!!!


Relating Scriptures
Romans 4:18 NLT
"Even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping..."

Romans 4:16 NLT
"Abraham never wavered in believing God's promise. In fact his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God."

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NLT

16 Always be joyful. 17 Never stop praying 18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.




Relax, Relate, Release

~BreAllyse

No comments:

Post a Comment